Selling with Steven Smith Estate Agents
At Steven Smith Estate Agents, our objective is simple: to find you the right buyer at the best price. Our strength as an estate agent is our comprehensive knowledge of the local area, years of property experience and our ability to promote your home to a global market place. State of the art sales methods are complimented by traditional values of honesty and reliability.
We offer a personal service, focused on your needs, and have a clear understanding that your home is likely to be your most valuable asset both financially and emotionally.
A marketing plan will be structured to suit your requirements and we will give you any tips we can to make your home more desirable. We can even arrange your Energy Performance Certificate and use professionally prepared floor plans to show off the most attractive features. Viewings will be arranged at your convenience and accompanied by an experienced member of staff.
Your property will be marketed extensively through the internet on a wide range of property portals and specialised web sites. Feedback will be provided at every opportunity and the sale carefully monitored until the day that you move.
Of course we provide:
- We answer the telephone 8am to 10pm!
- free valuations
- no sale – no fee
- accompanied viewings with an experienced member of the team
- prominent High Street location with large LED window displays
- cutting edge website
- local and regional newspaper advertising (including Bristol publications)
- property portal advertising including Right Move, Zoopla, Prime Location,
Find a Property etc
- high quality brochures with floorplans
- regular feedback on viewings, offers and sales progression
Letting with Steven Smith Letting Agents
Letting Your Property with confidence
It is important that great care is taken in finding responsible tenants for your past home or future investment. The relationship between tenant and landlord must start off on a secure footing. Included with all our services we offer a comprehensive, no obligation rental valuation encompassing all comparable and varying market conditions. In addition to providing informed and accurate advice on your obligations and legal requirements as a Landlord. We offer an entirely flexible and personable approach
As part of our service we will undertake to provide the following:
- Comprehensive reference checks
- Adverse data check
- Previous landlord reference
- Receipt of deposit
- Lodging of deposit with DPS
- Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Arrangement of standing order facility to landlord
- Preparation of inventory and schedule of condition
- EPCs unless already available
- Advice on landlord responsibilities
We will accompany all viewings, prepare colour brochures and organise marketing in the local press and on a number of major websites such as Rightmove and Zoopla.
We are well placed to know and recommend the best conveyancing practices. They will offer competitive fee structures and will not want to let us or you down! We believe it is a better service if it is local to you.
This is a big subject and very important one. Start by checking with your existing mortgage provider, you may be tied in or have a relationship you are comfortable with. Where possible we like to recommend ‘Independent Mortgage Advisors’ they should be able to look at whole of market (all available and suitable mortgages). Then you can make a well informed decision. We have longstanding relationships with local advisors that would be dedicated to help you.