Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Communal entry door with video entry phone system opens to communal hall with stairs and lift access to the second floor. Access to the front door of Apartment 8. Front door opens to:
Built in cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. . Video entry receiver. Spotlights. Leading to all of the following accommodation:
Open Plan Living Space
A impressive space with a seating area with window to side. Sliding patio door opening to the private balcony with a pleasant southerly outlook over Clevedon towards the Mendips in the far distance. The kitchen has been beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with silestone worktops incorporating the sink with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob with stainless steel NEFF extractor hood, oven and microwave. Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Two Spotlights. Window to side. Open Reach BT point, TV aerial and satellite connections.
Window to side. Built in wardrobes. Spotlights. TV aerial point and telephone point.
Velux skylight. Built in wardrobe. Spotlights.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, wall mounted washhand basin with storage below, bath with mains shower and glass shower screen door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spotlights, extractor fan, shaving point, chrome ladder radiator.
From Albert Road a pillared entrance opens to a driveway which extends down to the front of the development giving access to the two allocated parking spaces for the apartment. The communal gardens are well established with a fine array of trees and shrubs. There is access to the communal front door via a ramp and stairs and also to a communal bin storage area. Sea Breeze sits in the middle of the plot and to the rear there is a level communal garden laid to lawn with a shared patio.
Rent per calendar month: £950
Deposit: £1,200 to be lodged with the DPS
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed to be paid by the tenant
Services: All mains services connected - to be paid by the tenant
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
Insurance: The landlord will be responsible for the buildings insurance. We recommend that the tenant take out adequate contents insurance and accidental damage insurance.
Availability: Immediately, subject to referencing
Application Fee = £280 Inc vat.
This is due once you have decided to take a property for a single person occupancy agreement.
For each additional tenant above the age of 18 there is a fee of £160 Inc vat.
These charges cover; checking your identity, immigration and visa details (required by law) contract negotiation, undertaking references from employers & landlords, credit checks, Right to Rent check, drawing up your lease, registering the deposit, meter readings and any further information to confirm affordability and suitability. If the landlord changes their mind and will no longer rent to you then this fee is returnable to you. If however you, the tenant, withdraws or cannot progress forward due to problems with your references or the ability to raise the money, then this fee would be retained by us the agents.
Potentially there could be other fees;
In some instances, you may require A Guarantor, there is a fee of £90 Inc vat. We would need to carry out a credit check on your guarantor which is covered in the fee. This is required before the tenancy starts.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) www.tpos.co.uk and subscribe to their code of practice for letting agents. This membership ensures we offer a professional service to the highest standard.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.