Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
17'6" max 13'0" min x 24'0"
Front door opens to the shop space. 2 radiators, cladded walls, power sockets, window frontage, wood effect flooring, lighting. Access to the electric meter and fuse board. Three steps rise to:
12' 1'' x 11' 3'' (3.68m x 3.43m)
With radiator, electrical sockets, lighting. Door opens to:
Wall and base unit with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, window.
With white WC and wall mounted washhand basin. Access to the gas fired combination boiler. Radiator. Door to a:
£995 paid monthly in advance
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services. The gas bill is split 60/40 60% paid by the tenant.
Deposit: Equal to one month's rent
Insurance: The landlord will be responsible for the buildings insurance. The tenant will be responsible for the contents insurance.
Availability: 1st March 2019, subject to referencing
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor