Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Entrance hall with a window looking out towards the drive and the pillared entrance.
Wall and base units with work surface, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, window to side. Access to loft space. Door opens to:
White suite of WC, wall mounted wash basin, obscure window.
20' 6'' x 16' 0'' (6.24m x 4.87m)
An impressive room with great proportions. Triple aspect views provide considerable natural light. Fireplace with woodburning stove.
14' 0'' x 8' 9'' (4.26m x 2.66m)
Dual aspect views and outstanding fitted office furniture.
13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.24m x 3.60m)
Such a fabulous space with bi-folding doors opening out to the lovely gardens. High gloss tiled floor flows through into the:
23' 10'' x 9' 3'' (7.26m x 2.82m)
Such a great addition to this property. Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, gas and electric cooker points with contemporary extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, contemporary tiled splashbacks, four windows to side and a stable door to side, high vaulted ceilings with two velux skylights. A second set of bi-folding doors connecting the space beautifully with the garden.
Below the stairs a door opens to a further staircase which drops down to the:
12' 0'' x 6' 8'' (3.65m x 2.03m)
Original cold storage stone shelving. A pair of windows provide some additional light. This is an ideal area for workshop use.
A superb staircase rises to the:
Landing with impressive views across the bay. Leading to the following:
13' 8'' x 12' 3'' (4.16m x 3.73m)
Enjoying great views across the bay and down the coast towards the island of Steepholm. Pretty Victorian fireplace. This room has the benefit of a:
Luxurious En-Suite and Dressing Room
Combined measurements 10'6" x 10' The stunning en-suite with its king size shower with Porcelanosa stainless steel fittings, WC and a washbasin. A beautiful Porcelanosa tiled floor with oversized tiles which is complemented by the tiling around the shower. Chrome ladder radiator.
15' 6'' x 9' 2'' (4.72m x 2.79m)
Three windows providing lots of light. A pretty Victorian fireplace.
Exceptional En-Suite Shower Room
This room would put most family bathrooms to shame. A wet room style shower with Porcelanosa stainless steel fittings. Contemporary washbasin and WC. Beautiful polished grey Porcealnosa tiles and mosaic tiling to the shower. Chrome ladder radiator.
A galleried landing and enjoying amazing views across the bay. There is also access to the airing cupboard with a Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler and water cylinder.
14' 4'' x 11' 2'' (4.37m x 3.40m)
A pretty Victorian fireplace. A pair of windows provide a bird's eye view across the bay encompassing the Welsh coastline, the island of Steepholm and beyond to the Quantock Hills.
16' 6'' x 10' 3'' (5.03m x 3.12m)
Two windows. A charming Victorian fireplace. This room makes it four double bedrooms in total!
A high quality Porcelanosa bathroom suite comprising bath with a shower. WC and washbasin. Fabulous Porcelanosa tiling to the floor and around the bath and shower areas. Pair of windows look down onto the driveway. Chrome ladder style radiator.
An impressive pillared entrance with a driveway leading to Hall View. Immediately to the right hand side of the property there is a sliding gate with a car port ideal for the sports car. There is side access via two pedestrian gates to the rear garden.
Such a fabulous and private space with a spacious patio, two areas of lawn, established shrubs and small trees, bound by panelled and close board fencing. Views across towards Clevedon Hall and enjoying the south westerly aspect and that summer sun.
Things to know
* Access points throughout the house for seemless wireless network.
* Hard wired cat 5 points in office, kitchen and lounge
* Pressurised fire sprinkler system (certificates of services annually)
* water softener (A)
* full cover cctv (A)
* Summerhouse (A)
* Two boarded lofts
* Parking for 5-6 cars including gated car port
* 2 zone heating controlled by separate Nest units
* Rangemaster aga style cooker (A)
(A) additional but willing to sell with house.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor