Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to spacious hallway, cupboard, stairs to first floor.
White suite of WC, corner washhand basin.
15' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.70m x 3.40m)
Window looking out onto Somerton Road. Contemporary fireplace, door to kitchen/diner.
18' 1'' x 17' 2'' (5.51m x 5.23m)
Such a great addition to this property. The kitchen has been beautifully fitted with a range of high gloss fronted wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel double sink, plumbing for dishwasher, gas and electric cooker points with contemporary extractor hood. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Three velux skylights, window and bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden. Space for a dining table seating 6 to 8 people and a further area for a sofa. Opening to:
7' 3'' x 5' 2'' (2.21m x 1.57m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, further space for undercounter fridge or freezer. Velux skylight and door opening to the rear garden. Opening to:
17' 0'' x 8' 0'' (5.18m x 2.44m)
Measurements include the airing cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.
Landing. Access to loft space and a storage cupboard.
12' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.81m x 3.02m)
Window looking out onto Somerton Road.
12' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.71m x 2.51m)
Window looking out onto Somerton Road.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, obscure window.
11' 5'' x 9' 3'' (3.48m x 2.82m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
9' 8'' x 7' 8'' (2.94m x 2.34m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window to front.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with electric Mira shower. Partially tiled walls, two obscure window, spotlights, extractor fan.
The front of the property has been block paved providing off road parking for 2 to 3 cars. There is access to the former garage which is now reduced in size due to the playroom/study and is a useful space for pushbikes etc.
The Rear Garden
The garden has been laid to artificial lawn with a patio immediately outside of the house and at the rear of the garden there is a raised deck area. There is also access into the utility. The gardens are bound by concrete pillared panelled fencing and are extremely private.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor