Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, stairs descend to the lower accommodation and also rise to the bedroom accommodation. Useful cupboard for coats. Door to integral garage.
9' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.02m x 2.74m)
Window looking out over the front garden.
Hallway opens through into a:
9' 6'' x 9' 5'' (2.89m x 2.87m)
Space for a dining table seating 4-6 people and opening via french doors to:
11' 2'' x 8' 10'' (3.40m x 2.69m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with french doors opening out to the rear gardens, wood effect floor.
17'10" x 14'3" max 10'3" min
A lovely room with a window to side and a sliding patio door connecting the space beautifully with the rear garden. Feature fireplace.
17' 8'' x 9' 3'' (5.38m x 2.82m)
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, double electric oven, four ring gas hob with concealed extractor hood, microwave, space for a fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, space for a breakfast table, window looking out onto the rear garden. Door opens to:
7' 10'' x 6' 3'' (2.39m x 1.90m)
Base units with working surfaces and stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine, high level window and second window and door to rear. Door opens to:
White suite of WC, washhand basin, obscure window, access to the Vaillant gas boiler.
Landing with access to loft space and the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with further storage.
12' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.78m x 3.02m)
Measurements exclude built in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear garden and the neighbouring tennis court.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below, shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, fully tiled walls, obscure window, ladder radiator.
10' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.32m x 2.82m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
9' 1'' x 8' 10'' (2.77m x 2.69m)
Window overlooking the garden and the neighbouring tennis court.
Beautifully fitted with a four piece suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin, bath, separate shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, fully tiled walls, ladder radiator, spotlights, obscure window.
From Cheddar Close a driveway provides off road parking for two cars and leads to the double garage 18'1" x 16'7" with two up and over doors, power, light and window to rear. The front gardens have been laid to lawn with established shrubs and small trees to borders. To the side of the property there is a pathway which leads to a lockable gate with steps descending to a pathway where there is a garden shed and then leading to the:
The Rear Garden
Number 17 certainly has a stunning rear garden. There are many areas of interest, there is a patio area, two decking areas, beautifully established shrubs and trees to borders and a lawn. Please note that these gardens have the added advantage of being predominantly south west facing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please go careful on the decking as it may be slippery when wet
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor