Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with tiled floor. Door opens to:
Stairs to second floor accommodation, understairs cupboard.
20' 8'' (into bay) x 15' 9'' (6.29m (into bay) x 4.80m)
Such an impressive room with three windows looking out over the rooftops of the properties in Walton St Mary and stretching across the Bristol Channel towards the Welsh coastline and incorporating those impressive sun sets. Beautiful fireplace, high moulded skirtings, picture rail, ceiling coving.
15' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.85m x 3.55m)
Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive run of wall and base units with granite working surfaces. Double Belfast sink, electric oven with five ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, tiled effect floor, space for a dining table, spotlights, two windows overlooking the impressive rear garden.
7' 10'' x 6' 3'' (2.39m x 1.90m)
Wall and base units with working surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, circular sink, access to the Worcester gas fired boiler, window to rear, wood effect flooring.
18' 3'' x 13' 8'' (5.56m x 4.16m)
Two windows providing that fabulous view across Walton St Mary towards the Bristol Channel. Beautiful fireplace, high moulded skirtings, picture rail, ceiling coving.
12' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.65m x 3.40m)
Window looking into the porch, dado rail, ceiling coving.
12' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.81m x 3.40m)
Such an impressive space with WC, wash hand basin, freestanding bath on ball and claw feet, timber panelling to dado height, spotlights, two windows overlooking the rear garden.
Landing. Skylight, spotlights.
15' 10'' x 14' 5'' (4.82m x 4.39m)
NB. Measurements are floor space and there may be some restricted head height due to the pitch of the roof. Two velux skylights providing that breathtaking view.
19'0" x 11'7" max 8'9" min
Window overlooking Walton St Mary, velux skylight.
13' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.98m x 3.76m)
NB. Measurments are floor space and there may be some restricted head height due to the pitch of the roof. Window overlooking the rear gardens and to the left hand side providing a fabulous channel view towards the Welsh coastline.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Chrome ladder radiator, velux skylight.
From Edgehill Road a pillared entrance opens to the front of the property where there is a driveway providing parking for two cars and leading to the garage for the apartment. To the right hand side there is a level lawn and a pathway which leads to the side with steps rising to the front door.
It is very rare that we offer for sale an apartment with a garden of this size. The garden is laid to extensive lawn and is enclosed by a beautiful stone wall with an array of established trees and shrubs to borders. There is a generous patio for entertaining during those lovely summer evenings. This is a garden that will certainly attract the keenest of gardeners and room for children to explore.
Tenure: Leasehold with freehold share
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor