Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to a spectacular hallway with a Gone With The Wind staircase. Solid wood floor.
The Open Plan Living Area
26' 6'' x 18' 2'' (8.07m x 5.53m)
One of the most stunning kitchens that we have ever marketed for sale. There are two sets of bi-folding doors connecting this fabulous space with the breathtaking rear garden. There is a large central island with Corian work surfaces with a raised breakfast bar easily seating 6 people. There are multiple ovens, two wine coolers, integrated dishwasher and separate larder fridge and freezer. Tiled floor, spotlights. Opening to:
24' 1'' x 10' 5'' (7.34m x 3.17m)
A fabulous atrium lets in so much natural light. Spotlights. French doors and seven single doors opening to the rear garden. Tiled floor.
16' 2'' x 13' 4'' (4.92m x 4.06m)
A beautiful woodburning stove set on a slate hearth with wooden mantle taking centre stage. Spotlights. Door to hallway. Door opens to:
16' 0'' x 9' 7'' (4.87m x 2.92m)
With automatic blinds, spotlights, projector and screen. Door opens to:
With door to integral garage and opening to:
The Red Room
24' 1'' x 16' 7'' (7.34m x 5.05m)
Such a special room. A fabulous bar with a copper work surface with storage and wine cooler below. A great display for the gin bottles etc. French doors to the rear garden. Solid wooden floor.
21' 5'' x 17' 7'' (6.52m x 5.36m)
Automatic door, door to rear garden, access to the Viessmann boiler and the two hot water cylinders. There is also access to the solar panel mains board.
Formal Dining Room
16' 2'' x 16' 1'' (4.92m x 4.90m)
Two windows to front, solid wood floors (this could easily be used as a further sitting room).
16' 2'' x 7' 1'' (4.92m x 2.16m)
Measurements include the downstairs:
White suite of WC, washhand basin, Porcelanosa tiling to walls and floor, obscure window.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, extractor fan, door to side.
8' 4'' x 7' 7'' (2.54m x 2.31m)
Built in furniture to include desk and further storage. Window looking into the dining area and towards the rear garden.
Landing. Such an impressive space with high vaulted ceilings and a spectacular chandelier.
The Master Suite
26' 7'' x 18' 2'' (8.10m x 5.53m)
The Bedroom Area
Such a lovely space with high vaulted ceilings, two windows overlooking the gardens and french doors. There is a walk in wardrobe located behind the bed and an archway opens into:
One of the most stunning en-suites we have seen. There is a contemporary central freestanding bath, two fabulous sinks with an impressive walk in shower cubicle with a rain shower. There is WC and a further sink. Spotlights, LED lighting, obscure lighting.
15' 5'' x 13' 2'' (4.70m x 4.01m)
Measurements include a beautiful en-suite of white WC, contemporary washhand basin, king size shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor, two windows to rear, spotlights and space for a large bed.
15' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.70m x 3.40m)
Obscure window to side, spotlights, access to loft space.
15' 5'' x 11' 11'' (4.70m x 3.63m)
Two windows looking out over the front. Measurements include a built in wardrobe.
15' 5'' x 9' 11'' (4.70m x 3.02m)
Measurements include a built in wardrobe. Two windows to front.
The Family Bathroom
Such a beautiful bathroom with a four piece suite of walk in king size shower cubicle with rain shower, freestanding contemporary bath, WC with concealed cistern, contemporary washhand basin. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, window, extractor fan.
Automatic wrought iron gates open to the front of Serendipity which has been laid to stone shingle providing parking for numerous cars and leading to the garage, front door and a side entrance which opens to an enclosed area which is a great space for the recycling bins and further garden storage. A second gate opens to:
The Rear Garden
Serendipity certainly has it all. The rear garden has an extensive level lawn with a composite deck immediately outside of the red room, such a great space for entertaining. To the right hand side of the garden there is a pergola set on a patio and to the right hand side at the rear are two further seating areas. There is also an outside kitchen consisting of a large pergola with pizza oven, bbq, work surface and a brick built fireplace. Immediately behind this is another decking area where the current owner has put two hammocks to enjoy those lovely countryside views. It is from these gardens that you get a real impression and feel of the size of this fabulous family home.
Hidden away is a kitchen garden ideal for the growing of fruits and vegetables and there is also a greenhouse.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please be careful on decking.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor