Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor.
12' 10'' into bay x 12' 6'' (3.91m into bay x 3.81m)
A very cosy room. Open fireplace, bay window looking out onto Lower Knowles Road.
18' 10'' x 12' 6'' (5.74m x 3.81m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base shaker units with wood effect work surfaces. Ceramic sink. Integrated dishwasher. Gas and electric cooker point with concealed extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Open fireplace. Understairs cupboard. Oak effect laminate floor. Door to side. Spotlights. Tiled splashbacks. Step descends to:
The Garden Room
20' 10'' x 6' 6'' (6.35m x 1.98m)
A great addition to the property with a skylight. Two sets of french doors opening to the rear gardens. Spotlight. Guardian roof. Wood effect floor. Opening to:
13' 7'' x 7' 9'' (4.14m x 2.36m)
Skylight, window to front, spotlights.
7' 2'' x 7' 1'' (2.18m x 2.16m)
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of wC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, worktop, obscure window, wood effect floor, chrome ladder radiator, spotlights.
Landing. Access to loft space.
12' 3'' x 11' 2'' (3.73m x 3.40m)
Window looking out onto Lower Knowles Road. Space for wardrobes.
12' 5'' x 10' 8'' (3.78m x 3.25m)
Pretty cast iron fireplace. Obscure window to side and second window looking over the stunning rear garden. Picture rail.
8' 2'' x 7' 7'' (2.49m x 2.31m)
A square room with window overlooking the rear garden, exposed floorboards, picture rail.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, bath with mains shower, partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring, obscure window.
From Lower Knowles Road wrought iron gates open to the front of the property where there is a patio pathway which leads to the front door with small established shrubs to borders. To the side of the property there is further storage for bikes etc and bins. There is also a lovely canopy over the front door.
The current owners have beautifully landscaped this rear garden which consists of a large level artificial lawn with a fabulous patio immediately outside of the garden room. To the rear of the garden there is a raised deck with a pergola with a great space for enjoying a bbq etc. There is a garden shed and the garden is bound by predominantly panelled fencing. There are two further raised areas with established shrubs and small trees. Outside water tap.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor