Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with beautiful tiled floor. Double doors open to:
Spindle staircase to first floor. Exposed floorboards, understairs area for storage.
16' 10'' into bay x 13' 6'' (5.13m into bay x 4.11m)
An impressive room with four sash windows to front, beautiful fireplace, picture rail.
Snug Room/Home Office
14' 11'' into bay x 12' 5'' (4.54m into bay x 3.78m)
A dual aspect room with bay window to side and second window overlooking the rear gardens. Beautiful fireplace incorporating a woodburning stove. Picture rail.
From the main hall there is access to an inner hall with door to:
White suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below, tiled floor, obscure window.
19' 3'' x 11' 6'' (5.86m x 3.50m)
A magnificent room with a range of solid maple wall and base units with granite working surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Gas and electric cooker points with contemporary extractor hood. Glass display cupboards. Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, spotlights. Space for a dining table. French doors to garden, window to garden and french doors opening to:
12' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.68m x 3.30m)
A great addition to the property of double glazed construction with tiled floor. Clear glass roof. Two french doors connecting the space to the rear garden.
11' 11'' x 11' 6'' (3.63m x 3.50m)
Window overlooking the stunning rear garden.
Beautifully fitted with a four piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin with storage below, king size shower cubicle, freestanding bath on ball and claw feet. Two windows, exposed floorboards.
Stairs rise to the first floor.
18' 4'' x 16' 9'' into bay (5.58m x 5.10m into bay)
Measurements include built in wardrobes and the en-suite. Bay window to front providing views to the left hand side of the Bristol Channel, the walk of Clevedon Pier and not forgetting those lovely summer sun sets.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, contemporary washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, obscure window.
12' 4'' x 12' 0'' (3.76m x 3.65m)
Spacious double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden.
Half landing. Access to loft space. Door opens to:
15'5" x 16'4" max 8'4" min
A great space for the teenager. There is some restricted head height due to the pitch of the roof. Access to eaves space. Velux window and a window to front proving that lovely view across the channel towards the Welsh coastline.
From Wellington Terrace a pillared entrance with wrought iron gates open to the side of the property which has been block paved and provides parking for two to three cars and leads to the single detached garage. The block paved driveway extends to the front door giving access to the house. Access to the rear garden can be gained via a lockable gate.
A hidden gem. These gardens have been much loved by the current owner and will certainly attract the keenest of gardeners. Immediately outside of the conservatory is a decking area. Steps rise and there is a beautiful established rockery either side with an array of planted shrubs and perennials. Halfway there is a small deck which will enjoy a good amount of the summer sun and to the top of the garden is the den. A great space for the kids and that evening glass of wine. These gardens are built in to the old quarry and also have some beautiful established old trees and again will enjoy a good amount of the summer sun.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please take care on decking when wet as it may be slippery.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor