Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, stairs to first floor, window to front. Opening to:
13' 3'' x 12' 6'' (4.04m x 3.81m)
Window looking out onto Deer Mead, understairs cupboard, archway opens to:
15' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.75m x 3.35m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher, gas and electric cooker point, tiled splashback, wood effect floor, space for a dining table, window to side, window looking into conservatory and door opening to:
14' 0'' x 7' 9'' (4.26m x 2.36m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with french doors opening to the rear garden.
Landing. Access to loft space, window to side.
13' 2'' x 9' 0'' (4.01m x 2.74m)
Measurements exclude a built in wardrobe. Window to front.
9' 2'' x 9' 0'' (2.79m x 2.74m)
Measurements exclude the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Window overlooking the rear garden.
9' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.87m x 1.98m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window to side.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with electric shower and glass shower screen folding door. Partially tiled walls, obscure window.
From Deer Mead a driveway provides parking for numerous cars and leads to the single detached garage at the rear of the garden. The front garden has been laid to lawn with pretty established shrubs. A lockable gate opens to:
The rear gardens have been laid to level lawn with a patio, raised borders with small trees and shrubs, bound by fencing and access to the single garage.
Currently doubling up as a utility, with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, sink, window looking into garden, lost space for further storage.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor