Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to entrance hallway. Door opens to storage cupboard with access to the rear garden. Stairs rising to first floor.
9' 2'' x 8' 6'' (2.79m x 2.59m)
Base and eye level units with working surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink. Partially tiled walls, Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Freestanding cooker. An archway leads into the:
9' 5'' x 8' 6'' (2.87m x 2.59m)
Radiator. Double glazed window and PVC door leading out to the rear garden.
14' 7'' x 10' 8'' (4.44m x 3.25m)
Feature fireplace. Radiator. Window overlooking the front gardens. Reduced head height.
16' 4'' x 7' 5'' (4.97m x 2.26m)
This room has been currently used as a bedroom and has a wet room facility. Cupboard which houses the gas fired boiler.
Landing. Radiator. Double glazed window providing natural light. Loft access.
11' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.50m x 3.50m)
Radiator. Window overlooking Windsor Close.
11' 9'' x 8' 9'' (3.58m x 2.66m)
Radiator. Double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens. Airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank.
8' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.64m x 2.18m)
Radiator. Double glazed window.
A 3 piece suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Off Windsor Close there is a driveway providing off street parking for one car. A lawned area with mature shrubs to the border.
Large patio area to the right hand side and back of the garden. Mature shrubs to the border. The left hand side of the garden has been laid to lawn.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor