Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Security entrance door opening to communal hall with lift and stairs to the second floor Apartment 13.
Access to storage cupboard, and leading to the following:
14' 4'' x 13' 7'' (4.37m x 4.14m)
Two secondary glazed windows enjoying the most fabulous panoramic views over the adjoining cricket ground and beyond across the Gordano Valley. TV aerial point, serving hatch through to the:
11' 6'' x 7' 3'' (3.50m x 2.21m)
Fitted with a range of shaker style units with working surfaces, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and access to the Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler. From the kitchen sink the most fabulous views. Wood effect laminate flooring, shelved pantry cupboard, space for fridge/freezer.
13' 6'' x 11' 5'' (4.11m x 3.48m)
Secondary glazed double window with stunning views.
12' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.83m x 2.74m)
A double bedroom with views to the Mendips.
Beautifully refitted with a three piece suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, king size shower cubicle with mains shower, contemporary partially tiled walls.
St Ediths is respected for having well maintained communal gardens that surround the property and with the advantage of off road parking located to the rear.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 999 years and started in April 1979.
Management Charge: £135 a month which include the buildings insurance
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor