Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with door opening to:
15' 10'' x 12' 8'' (4.82m x 3.86m)
Measurements include the stairs to first floor. Wood effect flooring. TV aerial point.
12' 8'' x 7' 6'' (3.86m x 2.28m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Metro tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, space for fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, window and door looking out to the rear garden.
Landing. Access to loft space.
12' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.86m x 2.51m)
Measurements include a run of built in wardrobes. Window to front.
12' 8'' x 7' 6'' (3.86m x 2.28m)
Measurements include storage cupboard. Window overlooking the impressive rear garden.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with electric Triton shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled effect floor, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan.
From Corner Croft stepping stones lead to the front door and the front garden is laid to stone shingle. To the side of the property there is a driveway providing parking for two cars. A lockable side gate opens to the:
The garden can be gained via the lockable side gate or the kitchen and are a very generous size for a two bedroom house. They are laid to level lawn and patio. At the rear of the garden there is a play area and there is also a garden shed. The gardens are bound by a mixture of concrete and wooden panelled fencing. Outside water tap.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor