Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
Karndean flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Beautifully fitted with a Porcelanosa range of WC, washhand basin and tiled floor. Extractor fan.
The Drawing Room
20' 0'' x 16' 5'' (6.09m x 5.00m)
A spectacular room with three french doors connecting this space beautifully with the rear garden. A Victorian fireplace takes centre stage. Door through to the kitchen.
8' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.61m x 2.01m)
Of dwarf wall construction with a clear glass roof, mosaic tiled floor and door opening to the rear garden.
21' 2'' x 13' 4'' (6.45m x 4.06m)
Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with quartz working surfaces supplied and fitted by Kitchen Partners. NEFF appliances include four ring induction hob, two ovens, full height fridge and separate full height freezer and integrated dishwasher. Central island with breakfast bar. Three sash windows looking out onto the rear garden. Door opening to the patio. Kardean flooring.
13' 10'' x 9' 8'' (4.21m x 2.94m)
A dual aspect room with plantation shutters to both windows to front and side. Beautiful fireplace. Cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired system boiler.
Landing. Stairs to second floor and access to the airing cupboard housing the Vaillant hot water cylinder.
17' 8'' x 13' 5'' (5.38m x 4.09m)
Four sash windows to rear and a door opening out to the balcony. Beautiful fireplace.
Beautifully fitted with a full range of Porcelanosa shower cubicle, washhand basin, WC, partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Sash window. Chrome ladder radiator.
16' 4'' x 12' 8'' (4.97m x 3.86m)
A pretty Victorian fireplace, two sash windows with a small door opening to the balcony.
13' 11'' x 10' 11'' (4.24m x 3.32m)
Fabulous sash window looks out onto Cambridge Road, ideal for a window seat. Pretty fireplace.
Porcelanosa range of bath with shower and glass shower screen door, washhand basin and WC. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, window, chrome ladder radiator.
Landing. Window providing a stunning view over the rear garden and towards the Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline in the far distance.
12' 5'' x 8' 8'' (3.78m x 2.64m)
Large shower, WC and washhand basin with Porcelanosa fittings and tiles.
10' 1'' x 8' 10'' (3.07m x 2.69m)
Skylight. Measurements exclude a cupboard and access to small storage area.
From Cambridge Road a pillared entrance opens to the front of Severn Lawn with a sweeping driveway leading to the front door. The front gardens are well established with a fine array of shrubs and trees. Access to the rear garden can be gained via a wrought iron pedestrian gate.
The rear gardens are a particular delight and are laid to lawn with a beautiful patio which takes full advantage of that stunning canopy. The gardens are mature with an array of established shrubs and trees to borders.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor