Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch. Door opens to:
Stairs to first floor, parquet flooring, understairs cupboard.
17' 4'' x 11' 5'' (5.28m x 3.48m)
A lovely room with a window looking out over the block paved driveway.
25'8" x 10'" max 8'5" min
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base shaker style units with working surfaces. Belfast sink incorporated into butchers block with mixer tap. Gas and electric cooker points with contemporary extractor hood. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher and fridge. Metro tiled splashbacks. Three windows and door to rear garden. Breakfast bar. Space for a dining table easily seating 6 people. Contemporary radiator. Wood effect floor. Spotlights, breakfast bar lights. Door to garage.
Landing. Access to loft space and storage cupboard.
15'4" x 10'3" max 8'9" min
Window looking out onto Somerton Road. Recess area ideal for a freestanding wardrobes.
11' 0'' x 8' 2'' (3.35m x 2.49m)
Window to front. Recently redecorated.
Recently fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric Mira shower. Wood effect floor, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window, extractor fan, spotlights.
9' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.82m x 2.56m)
A third double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden.
9' 5'' x 7' 4'' (2.87m x 2.23m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window to front.
Simply stunning. This exquisite bathroom consists of a contemporary freestanding bath, washhand basin, WC, walk in shower cubicle with waterfall shower and second shower attachment. Two obscure windows. Partially metro tiled walls. Tiling to floor. Towel radiator, spotlights, extractor fan.
From Somerton Road the entire front has been block paved providing parking for numerous cars and leads to a single garage.
The gardens are level with a lovely patio and laid to lawn. They are bound by recently fitted panelled fencing, outside water tap. Apple tree.
17' 1'' x 8' 3'' (5.20m x 2.51m)
With plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and further refrigeration, light and power.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor