Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to the entrance hall. Stairs rising to first floor. Beautiful engineer oak floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
A beautifully presented room which comprises pedestal washhand basin with tiled splashback, WC. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window.
20' 0'' x 18' 2'' (6.09m x 5.53m)
A lovely light room with your windows overlooking the rear garden. Engineered oak floor. Beautiful woodburner. Spotlighting. This room then opens into the:
12' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.71m x 3.27m)
Bay window overlooking the front. Radiator.
23' 8'' x 11' 0'' (7.21m x 3.35m)
This room will not disappoint with a stunning range of base and eye level units with working surfaces. Rangemaster double oven. Built in dishwasher, two built in refrigerator drawers. Tiled splashback. Grey tiled floor in the kitchen and engineered oak floor in the dining area, this separates the two rooms nicely. Bi-fold doors that lead out onto the rear gardens. Radiator. Spotlights. Door opens to:
9' 0'' x 6' 6'' (2.74m x 1.98m)
Built in cupboard. Radiator.
16' 7'' x 9' 3'' (5.05m x 2.82m)
Base and eye level units with working surfaces. Ceramic sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washer machine and dryer. Space for a fridge/freezer. Access to the front and rear garden. Radiator, towel rail and spotlights.
Landing. Off the landing you can access all rooms. Radiator, spotlighting, loft access.
12' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.88m x 3.05m)
Measurements excludes the two built in wardrobes. Window to the front. Radiator.
White suite comprising WC, washhand basin with mixer tap, walk in shower with a rain dance shower and hand held. Tiled walls, obscure window. Towel rail radiator. Tiled floor. Spotilghts.
11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.58m x 3.27m)
Measurements exclude the built in wardrobe. A double room with stunning views looking over the rear garden. Radiator.
11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m)
A great third double bedroom with views over the front gardens. Radiator.
10' 1'' x 9' 3'' (3.07m x 2.82m)
8' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.61m x 2.01m)
Measurements excludes the built in cupboard.
Stunning family bathroom which ticks all the boxes. White suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC, bath with handheld shower and a separate walk in shower. Partially tiled walls. Obscure window. Towel rail radiator. Spotlighting.
Off middle lane there wooden gate that opens to the driveway and parking for Orchard Cottage. To the front either side of the driveway there is level lawn with mature shrubs and trees to the borders. Parking for several cars and access to the double garage. Side access to the rear garden through a wooden gate.
If you enjoy gardening then this is definitely one for you! A beautiful patio area which will allow you to enjoy entertaining on a summers evening. A raised flower bed. Stone chipped area which surrounds a raised decking area. Mature shrubs and trees to the border. A large grassed area surrounds the mature apple tree. Partially bound by panelled fencing. To the back garden a circle patio area which will catch the late evening sun and sit peacefully.
With two single doors, lighting and power, separate consumer unit.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electric, water & sewerage Oil central heating.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing. Please take care with young children in the garden as there is a pond.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor