Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor, stairs to the basement, Karndean floor.
Beautifully fitted with all Porcelanosa sanitary ware of WC, washhand basin, tiled floor, window.
13' 8'' x 10' 5'' (4.16m x 3.17m)
Four windows looking out onto the front gardens. TV point.
15' 8'' x 15' 7'' (4.77m x 4.75m)
The hub of the house. Bespoke German kitchen supplied by Kitchen Partners with NEFF larder fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Beautifully fitted with a contemporary range of wall and base units with quartz working surfaces incorporating a sink with mixer tap. Seven ring Leisure oven with contemporary extractor hood, breakfast bar, two windows to side. Karndean flooring flowing through into:
The Family Room
16' 1'' x 14' 10'' (4.90m x 4.52m)
Such an impressive space with four velux skylights, bi-folding doors connecting this space beautifully to the gardens. TV aerial point.
Landing. Pretty stained glass window to front and a second window to side providing glimpses down Cambridge Road towards the Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline.
15' 4'' x 12' 11'' (4.67m x 3.93m)
Two double windows look over the spacious rear gardens. TV aerial point.
Beautifully fitted with all Porcelanosa sanitary ware of WC, washhand basin and king size shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, two obscure windows.
13' 7'' x 9' 10'' (4.14m x 2.99m)
Oriel window looking out onto Cambridge Road with window seat with views to the Channel. TV aerial point.
Beautifully fitted with Porcelanosa sanitary ware of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with mains shower, chrome ladder radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
Landing. Window to front and two further windows to side providing that same pleasant view as the first floor landing down Cambridge Road incorporating the Bristol Channel and Welsh coastline. Airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
15'3" x 12'10" max 9'8" min
Three windows to rear, TV aerial point.
15' 6'' x 9' 10'' (4.72m x 2.99m)
(Measurments are floor space due to restricted head height). Two windows to front, TV aerial point.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of Porcelanosa sanitary ware of WC, washhand basin, bath with mains shower and glass shower screen door. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan, access to loft space.
A great additional space with plumbing for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and further refrigeration. There is also a lockable door which opens to the original wine cellar.
From Cambridge Road a pillared entrance opens to a driveway which provides parking for numerous cars and leads to the tandem garage. The front gardens have an array of established shrubs and trees.
27' 1'' x 9' 9'' (8.25m x 2.97m)
Power and light and with a door to the:
The gardens are a massive asset to this fine property. Immediately outside of the house is a lovely patio which connects beautifully with the family room via the bi-folding doors. There are two areas of lawn with a central pathway and a beautiful Beech tree takes centre stage. The gardens are bound by panelled fencing and an array of established shrubs. To the rear of the garden there is a secret garden, this is accessed via a walkway through the hedge and has been used many years ago as a vegetable plot. It could easily be reused.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing. There are one flight of stairs up to this apartment so please take care.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor