Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to the hall and stairs to the first floor.
15' 0'' x 12' 4'' (4.57m x 3.76m)
A well proportioned room with windows which look out onto the front gardens.
15'0" x 13'0" max 9'8" min
A generous area ideal for the growing family. The kitchen is fitted with range of soft close cupboard and drawer units with extensive working surfaces. Integrated dishwasher, oven and five ring gas hob. There is plumbing for a washing machine. There is also space for a fridge/freezer. USB socket.
15' 3'' x 9' 2'' (4.64m x 2.79m)
Patio doors open out onto the gardens. There is a further window. Access to roof space.
Landing. Access to the following:
12' 9'' x 7' 8'' (3.88m x 2.34m)
Measurements include a range of built in wardrobes and overhead cupboards. Window overlooks the front garden. USB socket.
10' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.05m x 2.64m)
Overlooking the rear gardens. Access to the airing cupboard. Access to the roof space.
9' 7'' x 7' 2'' (2.92m x 2.18m)
Window looking out onto the front gardens.
Suite comprising bath with shower, washbasin and WC. Window.
This house has the unique advantage of a long driveway which will provide parking for three to four cars and leads to a single garage. There is a side gated access to the main garden at the rear. These gardens are enclosed with a level lawn and a deck area.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating by way of a boiler located in bedroom 3.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor