Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with stunning mosaic tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
Beautifully fitted with a WC, wall mounted washhand basin, window, mosaic tiled floor and access to the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
16' 0'' x 10' 4'' (4.87m x 3.15m)
Window looking out onto the front gardens. Pretty fireplace. Wood effect flooring.
11'2" x 15'10" max 10'4" min
Simply stunning. Beautifully fitted with a range of shaker fronted wall and base units with granite working surfaces. ‘Franke’ boiling tap. Space for an American style fridge/freezer with wine rack above. Integrated dishwasher. Belfast sink. Integrated washing machine. Glass display cupboards. Gas and electric cooker point with fitted extractor hood. Integrated microwave at eye level. Mosaic tiled floor. Walk in pantry. Opening to:
12' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.68m x 3.45m)
A great addition to the property with bi-folding doors connecting beautifully to the gardens and a clear glass roof. Underfloor heating.
Landing. Access to loft space.
12' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.86m x 2.99m)
Measurements exclude fabulous built in wardrobes to either end of the bedroom. Window looking out onto Shelley Avenue. Exposed floorboards.
11' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.35m x 2.44m)
Yet more built in furniture. Window to side. Wood effect flooring.
Exquisitely fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower bath with mains shower, glass shower screen door. Partially tiled walls, tiled effect floor. Chrome ladder radiator. Window. Spotlights.
From Shelley Avenue a block paved driveway extends down the side of the property and leads to the single garage. The front gardens have been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance consisting of stone shingle and a couple of established shrubs.
The rear garden can be gained via a lockable side gate. The current owners have seriously enjoyed this garden, it is a garden where there is a patio ideal for entertaining, a circular lawn providing a central focal point, a brick built bbq, a garden shed and at the rear of the garden the man cave/home office with double glazing power lighting & heating. The garden is bound by predominantly close board panelled fencing. There is a small raised vegetable patch.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor