Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch, tiled floor, door opens to:
Exposed floorboards and flagstone floors, stairs to first floor.
14' 9'' x 13' 3'' (4.49m x 4.04m)
A beautiful room with a fabulous marble fireplace taking centre stage. Windows opening to the front with working shutters. Exposed floorboards.
12' 2'' x 10' 3'' (3.71m x 3.12m)
A beautiful kitchen with a double ceramic Belfast sink with mixer tap with wooden work surfaces and drawer storage. Lacanche Range cooker. Flagstone floors, window to side, Victorian range retained as a period feature, understairs cupboard.
11' 7'' x 6' 3'' (3.53m x 1.90m)
Measurements include a utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Flagstone floors, spotlights, fitted cupboard. From the pantry two steps rise to the:
With WC, washhand basin, tiled floor, skylight, built in cupboard, vaulted brick ceiling.
14' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.52m x 3.50m)
A lovely room with an open fireplace. Window with shutters to front, exposed floorboards.
Either from the pantry or the kitchen there is access to the rear of the property and the:
9' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.87m x 1.98m)
Spotlights, tiled floor. Door to rear porch with flagstone floors, access to the Vaillant boiler and door to side.
Landing. Skylight and access to all of the following accommodation:
16'11" max 12'6" min x 14'11" (5.15m max 3.81m min x 4.54m)
Measurements include a built in wardrobe. Beautiful fireplace, exposed floorboards and two windows with louvred shutters to front.
15' 0'' x 11' 4'' (4.57m x 3.45m)
Beautiful fireplace, window with louvred shutters to front. Measurements exclude a built in wardrobe.
11' 7'' x 9' 5'' (3.53m x 2.87m)
Exposed floorboards, window to side.
9'4" x 8'4" max 6'4" min (2.84m x 2.54m max 1.93m min)
Exposed floorboards, skylight.
Shower Room 1
Beautifully fitted with a suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with Hans Grohe mains shower, partially tiled walls, vinyl tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, skylight, extractor fan.
Shower Room 2
Beautifully fitted with a suite of wall mounted WC with concealed cistern, contemporary washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, partially tiled walls, exposed floorboards, skylight, opaque glass window to side, chrome ladder radiator.
Front Garden. Access to the property from Hill Road is via steps and a cobbled path that winds its way through a mature garden and leads to an original wrought-iron veranda at the front of the house and the front door. There is a flagstone patio to the front which is an ideal place to enjoy morning coffee etc. To the side of the property a gate leads to three stone-built sheds. There is also access to the rear door of the house. Outside water tap. A second wrought iron gate opens to:
Steps rise to a cobbled pathway and then further steps lead through a fabulous terraced garden, again planted with a beautiful array of established shrubs, trees and perennials. The terraces provide seating areas and panoramic views across Clevedon and the Bristol Channel.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please be careful on all external steps as could be slippery when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor