Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to entrance vestibule. Wood effect flooring. Window. Door opens to:
16'11" x 16'10" max 12'10" min
Measurements include stairs to first floor. Window looking out onto the front garden. Door opens to:
20' 7'' x 8' 0'' (6.27m x 2.44m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Space for tumble dryer. Plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer. Wood effect flooring. Door and window to rear.
Landing. Access to loft space and a storage cupboard.
12' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.88m x 3.07m)
12'0" x 9'7" max 8'0" min
9' 10'' x 6' 8'' (2.99m x 2.03m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window to front.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with electric Triton shower and glass shower screen door. Fully tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Chrome ladder radiator. Window.
A pathway leads to a wrought iron gate which opens to the front of Number 33 with a pathway splitting a level lawn and leading to the front door.
The Rear Garden
Accessed via the kitchen/diner or the road where there are double gates which open to a parking area and lead to the garage. The rear garden has been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor