Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor.
WC, wall mounted washhand basin, obscure window, wood effect flooring.
17' 0'' x 11' 10'' (5.18m x 3.60m)
Window looking out to front. Coal effect gas fire. Wood effect flooring. Door opens to:
17'0" x 11'11" max 8'6" min
Fitted with a range of wall and base unit with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, Kenwood range cooker with six ring gas hob and matching extractor hood. Built in fridge. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Window to rear. Wood effect flooring flows through into the dining area with a sliding patio door to rear gardens. Understairs cupboard.
Landing. Stairs to second floor. Understairs cupboard.
11' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.63m x 3.20m)
Window looking out onto Baytree Road.
10' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.05m x 2.66m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
8' 11'' x 6' 5'' (2.72m x 1.95m)
Currently being used as a home office. Window to front. Measurements exclude a cupboard.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with hand held shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, wood effect flooring, obscure window.
12' 3'' x 11' 5'' (3.73m x 3.48m)
(measurements are floor space due to restricted head height because of the pitch of the roof). Skylights, wood effect flooring, access to eaves storage. Further access to the airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
From Bay Tree Road a driveway provides parking for two cars and leads to the garage. The front gardens have been laid to stone shingle.
Can be accessed via the sliding patio doors into the kitchen/diner or the garage. These gardens are level and are laid to lawn with a patio, a raised deck and a further stone shingle area. There are two garden sheds the larger shed has power/electricity and light and the garden is bound by predominantly panelled fencing.
16' 7'' x 7' 11'' (5.05m x 2.41m)
To the rear of the garage there is a small utility area with a work surface and a sink. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and further refrigeration. There is power and light and a door to the rear garden.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor