Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Access to loft space. Cupboard.
23'0" into bay x 12'3" max 10'9" min
A front to back room with a bay window looking out onto Castlewood Close and a door opening to the rear garden. Feature fireplace, serving hatch to kitchen.
8' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.61m x 2.31m)
Could also be used as a home office. Two windows.
12'5" x 8'9" max 7'2" min
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base unit with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer, electric cooker point. Access to the Worcester condenser boiler. Wood effect flooring. Door opening to:
With french doors and a second door opening to the rear garden. Wood effect flooring.
15' 6'' x 10' 5'' (4.72m x 3.17m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Window to front.
11' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.35m x 2.97m)
9' 9'' x 8' 6'' (2.97m x 2.59m)
Measurements include a built in wardrobe. Window to rear.
Beautifully fitted with a WC, washhand basin, walk in shower with an electric Triton shower. Three obscure windows. Fully tiled walls.
A driveway provides parking for at least two cars and leads to the car port 12'6" wide x 17'0" deep. Part internal garage 11''0" x 8'0" with cold water tap and lighting. The remainder of this garage now comprises the dining room. The front garden is laid to lawn with attractive borders to the front. A side gate gives access to the rear gardens which are a particular delight with a level lawn. There is woodland immediately to the rear and this property has the advantage of a private gateway into the woodland.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor