Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor.
15' 5'' x 10' 11'' (4.70m x 3.32m)
Window looking out onto Kennaway Road. Feature fireplace.
16'11" max 9'2" min x 13'3"
Beautifully fitted with a range of gloss fronted wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for slimline dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double electric oven with five ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Plinth lighting, chrome spotlights. Window and french doors opening to the rear garden. Access to the gas boiler. Wood effect flooring. Space for a dining table. French doors open to:
9' 6'' x 9' 9'' (2.89m x 2.97m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with door to rear garden, tiled floor.
Landing. Access to loft space. Storage cupboard.
12' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.88m x 3.07m)
Window looking out onto Kennaway Road.
11' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.35m x 3.12m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
9' 7'' x 6' 8'' (2.92m x 2.03m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window looking out onto Kennaway Road.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, panelled bath with hand held shower attachment and glass shower screen door. Partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
From Kennaway Road a stone shingle driveway provides parking. A pathway leads to the front door.
Accessed via the kitchen/diner or the conservatory. These gardens have been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance and consist of stone shingles. They are bound by panelled fencing. At the rear of the garden there is a personal door into the single prefab detached garage. Access to the garage can be gained via a shared lane to the side of your next door neighbours house.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor