Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to entrance vestibule with recessed areas ideal for coat hanging and shoe storage, tiled floor. Door opens to:
Stairs to first floor and leading to the following accommodation:
15' 0'' x 12' 1'' (4.57m x 3.68m)
Window to front, bookshelf storage to either side of the chimney, ceiling coving. Multifuel burner. Telephone point, TV aerial point.
14' 7'' x 11' 5'' (4.44m x 3.48m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wood worktops, gas and electric cooker point with fitted stainless steel extractor hood. Space for fridge/freezer, ceramic one and half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher. Tiled floor, ceiling coving, spot lights, tiled splashbacks. Measurements include a pantry with double doors and a second useful storage cupboard. Opening to:
11' 2'' x 6' 0'' (3.40m x 1.83m)
Tiled floor, French doors opening to the rear gardens. Opening to:
6' 4'' x 5' 5'' (1.93m x 1.65m)
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dyer and a Belfast sink with storage below, tiled splashbacks, quarry tiled floor.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, wall mounted washhand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
Landing ceiling coving and exposed wooden floorboards. Access to the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
14' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.34m x 3.71m)
Measurements include two fitted wardrobes either side of the traditional fireplace, exposed wooden floorboards, ceiling coving and window to front.
9' 1'' x 8' 10'' (2.77m x 2.69m)
Window to rear and providing an outlook towards Clevedon's hillside. Exposed floorboards, access to loft space.
Linoleum, radiator, window.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with mains shower, fully tiled walls, window lights.
From Moor Lane a shared driveway gives you access to the front door. The front gardens have been laid to stone shingle with traditional stone walling. The pathway then continues to the side of the property where there is a lockable gate which opens to the:
Are laid to artificial lawn with a patio area. There is stone walling to the rear and fencing to either side.
Lockable Storage Shed
Ideal for storing garden utensils etc or could be a workshop, with power.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor