Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to vestibule with door opening to:
14' 2'' x 13' 10'' (4.31m x 4.21m)
Connecting beautifully with the garden via french doors. Wood floor, high vaulted ceiling with skylight. Opening to:
8' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.69m x 1.78m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob and matching extractor hood. Integrated appliances to include separate undercounter fridge and freezer and dishwasher. Spotlights. Oak flooring.
From the sitting room a door opens into an inner hall with an airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Loft space for suitcases etc. Leading to the following accommodation:
13' 9'' x 8' 6'' (4.19m x 2.59m)
Measurements include a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes supplied and fitted by Messrs Timbercraft of Alexandra Road. Window looking out onto the courtyard garden. Oak floor. Further wardrobes.
A beautiful four piece suite of WC, washhand basin, shower cubicle with shower, freestanding bath on claw and ball feet with hand held shower attachment. Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome ladder radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, shaving point.
From the lounge/diner a door opens to:
5' 9'' x 5' 3'' (1.75m x 1.60m)
Worktop and integrated separate Miele washing machine and tumble dryer. Window to side. Door opens to:
12'9" x 8'9" max 7'8" min
Double doors open out onto the private composite decking.
From Albert Road access to the garden apartment can be gained via a right of way over the exclusive entrance into the Sea Breeze development where a tarmac driveway extends to a designated parking space adjacent to the garden apartment. The pedestrian gate opens to the courtyard garden which has been beautifully hard landscaped with borders of planted shrubs and small trees. Further access to the front door. To the side of the property there is a composite deck which is great for storage of bikes etc.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 999 years
Management fee: £100 per month
Management Company: Woods
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor