Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch. Beautiful stained glass door opens to:
Stairs to first floor. Understairs cupboard.
16' 3'' into bay x 12' 7'' (4.95m into bay x 3.83m)
A fabulous bay window looks out onto Copse Road. Beautiful marble surround fireplace with gas effect coal fire. Picture rail.
12' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.71m x 3.07m)
Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces. Sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Space for a Range cooker. Integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, window, exposed floorboards. Opening to:
9' 9'' x 6' 10'' (2.97m x 2.08m)
A lovely space with three windows and door opening to the rear garden.
13' 2'' x 10' 8'' (4.01m x 3.25m)
A cosy room with a beautiful fireplace and window looking out to the rear gardens.
11' 11'' x 10' 1'' (3.63m x 3.07m)
Measurements include the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and an original Victorian fireplace. Beautifully fitted with a five piece white suite of WC, bidet, bath, washhand basin and shower cubicle with mains shower. Fully tiled walls, wood effect flooring, window to rear.
7' 4'' x 6' 4'' (2.23m x 1.93m)
A great working space with two windows.
Five steps rise to the first floor landing giving access to:
16' 11'' x 13' 3'' (5.15m x 4.04m)
A spectacular room with a bay window and a second side window looking out onto the pretty cottages opposite on Copse Road. Victorian fireplace, picture rail.
13' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.11m x 3.35m)
Measurements include a comprehensive range of built in furniture consisting of wardrobes and drawer storage. Window to rear providing a glimpse of the Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline.
From the first floor landing steps rise to:
Landing. Skylight and access to loft space.
11' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.50m x 3.40m)
Window looking out over the rooftops of the neighbours in Copse Road towards the elevated Dial Hill Road.
Suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with electric Mira shower. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
10' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.32m x 3.30m)
The room with a view. Two windows provide a fantastic view over the rooftops of the houses of the beach incorporating the Bristol Channel and Welsh coastline and not forgetting those summer sun sets. Pretty fireplace.
From Copse Road a wrought iron pedestrian gate opens to the front which has been block paved with wrought iron railings and leads to the front door. To the side of the property there is a path which gives access to a lockable pedestrian gate which opens to:
Accessed via this gate or the kitchen/breakfast room door. The gardens have been laid to artificial lawn which is ideal for freestanding pots etc and are bound by a beautiful red brick wall and panelled fencing and have the added advantage of being predominantly south west facing so enjoying that lovely summer sun. This is a great space to entertain.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor