Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Communal entry door with video entry phone opens to communal hall with access to the front door of Apartment 2. Front door opens to:
Spotlights, built in cupboard. Video entry receiver. Leading to all of the following accommodation:
Open Plan Living Area
This impressive space has sliding patio door connecting to the private decking and looking out onto the communal gardens. The kitchen has been beautifully installed with a range of wall and base units with silestone worktops incorporating the sink with mixer tap. Four ring induction hob with bulk head extractor hood, oven and microwave. Built in appliances to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Access to the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Window to side. Spotlights. Open Reach BT point, TV aerial and satellite connections.
Window looking out onto the communal gardens. Spotlights. Built in wardrobes. TV aerial point and telephone point.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, floating washhand basin with storage below, corner shower cubicle with waterfall shower and second hand held shower attachment. Obscure window. Fully tiled walls and floor. Shaving point, spotlights, extractor fan,chrome ladder radiator.
Window looking out onto the communal gardens. Built in wardrobes. Spotlights.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC with concealed cistern, floating washhand basin, bath with mains shower, fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder radiator, shaving point, spotlights, extractor fan.
From Albert Road a pillared entrance opens to a driveway which extends down to the front of the development giving access to the two individual allocated parking spaces for the apartment. The communal gardens are well established with a fine array of trees and shrubs. There is access to the communal front door via a ramp and stairs and also to a communal bin storage. Sea Breeze sits in the middle of the plot and to the rear there is a level communal garden laid to lawn with a shared patio.
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor