Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, staircase to first floor.
15' 0'' into bay x 11' 11'' (4.57m into bay x 3.63m)
A spectacular room with a fabulous fireplace taking centre stage. Bay style window looking out onto Kenn Road.
15' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.67m x 3.71m)
A second reception room with yet another fabulous fireplace with real flame coal effect gas fire. Understairs cupboard, window looking out to rear garden. Opening to:
8' 3'' x 7' 2'' (2.51m x 2.18m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base unit with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, window. Opening to:
Stable style door to rear garden. Tiled floor.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with handheld shower attachment, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure window. Access to the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
15' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.67m x 3.63m)
Two windows looking out onto Kenn Road. Pretty Victorian fireplace.
16'0" max 10'5" min x 7'6"
Window overlooking the rear gardens.
9' 11'' x 7' 5'' (3.02m x 2.26m)
Pretty fireplace, window overlooking the garden.
From Kenn Road a pillared entrance opens to the front of the property and leads to the front door. The front garden has been hard landscaped.
The Rear Gardens
Are a particular delight with a small area of lawn, beautifully established borders. Small patio area and at the rear of the garden there is a single garage with a lockable side gate to the right hand side. The gardens are predominantly bound by panelled fencing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor