Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Double doors open to entrance vestibule with quarry tiled floor. Door opens to:
Parquet flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, wood effect flooring, obscure window.
25'3" x 14'10" max 11'0" min
Fabulous front to back room with a bay style window looking out onto Sunnyside Road and sliding patio doors opening to the gardens. Two further windows. Double doors opening to the kitchen area.
17' 1'' x 12' 4'' (5.20m x 3.76m)
Beautifully fitted with a shaker style range of wall and base units with solid woodwork surfaces, stainless steel sink, double electric oven, four ring electric hob with contemporary extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Access to the Baxi boiler. Space for an American style fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar. Window looking out onto the gardens. Double doors to the sitting room. Wood effect flooring flows through into the:
15' 0'' x 8' 4'' (4.57m x 2.54m)
A fine addition to the property with a clear glass roof and oversized french doors opening to the gardens and window.
9' 1'' x 8' 5'' (2.77m x 2.56m)
Window looking out to front. Wood effect flooring.
Landing. Window looking out onto the gardens. Access to loft space. Storage cupboard.
19' 8'' x 10' 6'' (5.99m x 3.20m)
Two windows overlook the rear gardens and a further window to side.
10' 7'' x 8' 7'' (3.22m x 2.61m)
Measurements exclude a built in wardrobe. Window looking out onto the garden.
11' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.35m x 2.64m)
Window looking out over the block paved driveway onto Sunnyside Road.
10' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.17m x 2.59m)
Three windows to front. Storage cupboard.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit, shower bath with mains shower, partially tiled walls, wood effect floor, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
From Sunnyside Road there is a block paved driveway providing parking for two to three cars and leads to the single garage. The steps then rise to the front door. Access to the gardens can be gained via a side gate.
Number 37 sits proudly in the centre of the plot. The gardens wrap around the house with a lovely lawn and a fine array of established shrubs and small trees to borders. From Sunnyside Road onto Lower Linden Road there is also a beautiful stone wall. The rear gardens are a particular delight, there is a beautiful Indian sandstone patio, a lawn and established shrubs and small trees to borders. There is a personal door to the garage, a greenhouse and a second small patio. At the top of the garden there is a raised rockery with an array of established shrubs.
Single garage with power and light.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor