Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
At the top of the main stairwell a skylight cascades light.
An Elegant Hall
Engineered oak flooring, corniced ceilings and an arch top window which draws the eye at the end of the hall and enjoys far reaching views across the bay to the Welsh coastline.
17' 8'' x 14' 3'' (5.38m x 4.34m)
An exceptional room with two arch top windows looking south west across Clevedon to the Bristol Channel and the Mendip Hills. These views even encompass the island of Flatholm and the Welsh coastline. Features also include a white marble fireplace, cornicing and a ceiling rose. Engineered oak flooring.
12' 4'' x 8' 4'' (3.76m x 2.54m)
Fitted with a range of gloss white fronted cupboard and drawer units incorporating integrated NEFF appliances which include washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge and freezer. Spotlighting and ceiling cornicing. Engineered oak floor.
14' 3'' x 13' 9'' (4.34m x 4.19m)
Dual aspect view which extends across the Channel to the Welsh coastline. Ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, skirtings and a Victorian corner fireplace.
17' 8'' x 9' 6'' (5.38m x 2.89m)
Views look south west towards the bay and the Mendip hills. Ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose and skirtings.
10' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.15m x 2.56m)
Dual aspect with two sash windows both enjoying different aspects of the Bristol Channel. Victorian corner fireplace, ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose.
Suite comprising tear drop bath with curved glass shower screen and shower. WC and washbasin. Mosaic tiled floor. tiling to the walls. Spotlighting and ceiling cornicing. Chrome ladder style radiator.
9' 0'' x 8' 3'' (2.74m x 2.51m)
A staircase from the main hall takes you up to the Observatory. 7 windows on 3 sides of the room. Views of the Mendips to the south and east. Channel views to the south, west and north west. These views are quite staggering and will not disappoint. This is a great position to create an office, a second sitting room for those quiet moments or even as a fourth bedroom.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 999 years
Management Company: 35 & 37 Albert Road Management Company Ltd
Groundrent: £250 a year
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor