Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
Radiator. Engineered oak flooring. Stairs to first floor. Door opens to:
Suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below. Obscure window.
17'0" x 12'0" max 10'1" min
Beautifully fitted with a range of cream fronted base and eye level units. Granite working surfaces. Built in fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Five ring gas hob with extractor hood, double oven. Sliding patio doors leading out to:
A gorgeous room which catches the evening sun. Door opens to front garden. Door providing access to the rear garden.
17'0" max 12'1" min x 12'0"
Dual aspect room with a view of the Bristol Channel. Door providing access to the garden.
17'0" x 13'0" max 9'0" min
Dual aspect room. Door opens to:
White suite comprising of WC, washhand basin and walk in shower. Tiled floor, tiled walls. Obscure window. Stairs to second floor.
Landing. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Loft access.
14' 1'' x 9' 1'' (4.29m x 2.77m)
Measurements excludes built in wardrobes. View overlooking the channel.
9' 1'' x 9' 0'' (2.77m x 2.74m)
A third double bedroom. Another room providing views across the channel.
8' 1'' x 7' 1'' (2.46m x 2.16m)
Built in cupboard which houses the gas fired boiler.
White suite comprising washhand basin, WC, bath with shower. Tiled walls. Towel rail radiator. Obscure window.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn, bound by mature shrubs. Side gate providing access.
Electric roller door, power and lighting.
From the conservatory and the sitting room there is access to the rear garden. This mature garden offers a lot. Following the steps rising to the top of the garden the views will not disappoint, looking straight over the roof tops of Clevedon down towards the Quantocks, Flatholm and Steepholm and also looking directly over the Bristol Channel towards Wales. A great place to enjoy a glass of wine with the friends on a gorgeous summers evening. You are surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful in the garden and the decking may be slippery when wet
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor