Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to entrance vestibule. Wood effect flooring. Door opens to:
16' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.92m x 3.65m)
Measurements include stairs. Bay style window to front and second window to side. TV aerial point. Opening to:
12' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.73m x 2.46m)
French doors opening to the rear gardens. Door opens to:
10' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.15m x 2.39m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, access to understairs cupboard with space for a fridge/freezer, door and window to rear garden, wood effect flooring, tiled splashbacks.
Landing. Access to loft space and the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
13' 3'' x 9' 2'' (4.04m x 2.79m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
10' 9'' x 9' 1'' (3.27m x 2.77m)
A dual aspect room with window to front and window to side.
10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.17m x 2.06m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
White suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit, shower cubicle with mains shower. Fully tiled walls. Obscure window.
From Sercombe Park a block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the single garage. The front gardens have been laid to stone shingle. Access to the rear garden can be gained via a lockable side gate.
The rear gardens are a particular delight, they are laid to a level lawn. Immediately outside of the house there is a small patio, a pathway splits the level lawn that leads to the rear of the garden where there is a second patio. The garden is bound by brick wall and fencing, garden shed and a personal door to the garage.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor