Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
7' 0'' x 6' 10'' (2.13m x 2.08m)
Fitted with working surface. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, access to Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Tiled floor.
15' 4'' x 6' 9'' (4.67m x 2.06m)
A beautifully refitted kitchen with a range of base units with working surfaces. Ceramic sink, four ring induction hob with contemporary extractor hood. Electric oven, space for fridge/freezer. Space for a dining table. Door to rear. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Cottage beam ceiling. Window looking out onto the stunning garden. Door opens to:
14' 5'' x 12' 3'' (4.39m x 3.73m)
Measurements include stairs to first floor. Fabulous woodburning stove set into a stone surround and hearth. Beam cottage ceiling. Bay window with a window seat looking out onto the front garden.
Landing. Window to rear. Access to storage cupboard.
12' 2'' x 10' 4'' (3.71m x 3.15m)
Window looking out onto the front gardens.
10' 8'' x 8' 5'' (3.25m x 2.56m)
Window to front. Access to loft space.
10' 6'' x 6' 3'' (3.20m x 1.90m)
NB. Currently being used as a walk in wardrobe. Window to front and a second window to side providing a southerly outlook over Clevedon's rooftops and towards the Mendips and Bristol International Airport.
Luxury Shower Room
Exquisitely fitted with a WC, washand basin, walk in shower cubicle with fabulous tiling. Tiled floors, cottage beam ceiling, spotlights, extractor fan, obscure window.
From line Kiln Lane steps rise to very charming and secluded garden eventually leading to the cottage. These gardens are great for entertaining and will attrach the keenest of gardeners.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor