Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Off Blackthorn Square a slated shingle pathway leads to the front door.
Ideal for hanging coats and shoes. Door opens into:
14'9" x 14'3" max 12'8" min
Measurements include stairs. Two windows over looking the front garden, radiator. Understairs storage.
14'9" x 10'5" max 9'1" min
A stunning room with shaker style base and eye level units and solid wood working surfaces. Built in fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor over, double oven. Tiled splashbacks. Single bowl stainless steel sink. Wine rack. Sliding patio doors leading out onto the rear garden.
14' 9'' x 8' 2'' (4.49m x 2.49m)
Double glazed windows overlooking Blackthorn Square. Radiator.
8' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.66m x 2.06m)
Window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator.
9' 1'' x 7' 10'' (2.77m x 2.39m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens, radiator.
A white suite comprising washhand basin with storage under, WC, bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window. Towel rail radiator.
From the front of Blackthorn Square you have a garden that flanks round to the left hand side of the property. A wooden gate provides access to the rear garden.
A stunning rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to border. Apple tree, Grapes vines, Plum tree, mature Rosemary bush and Mint. A raised decking area which would make an ideal space to enjoy a glass of wine on an evening.
To the rear of the garden there is a shed with power and light.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor