Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Off Lower Linden Road there is a communal door opening to the communal hallway. Stairs rise to first floor to the door of apartment 6. Door opens into:
Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Thermostat. Intercom. Door opens to:
17'1" max 15'0" min including staircase x 19'0"
A range of base and eye level units with working surfaces. Bowl and half stainless steel sink. Built in hob. Contemporary extractor. Built in double oven. Built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled splashback.
Arched window fitted with beautiful stained glass, velux window, radiator. Stairs rise to:
Galleried Landing/Office Space
This area provides a lot of natural light and is an ideal office space.
12' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.68m x 3.65m)
Restricted head height. Fantastic views over Clevedon.
A white suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC, bath with electric shower over. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Access to the walk in wardrobe.
Which comprises white WC, washhand basin, boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Extractor.
12' 0'' x 10' 1'' (3.65m x 3.07m)
Generous Second En-suite
Comprising white WC, washhand basin with storage under, bath with electric shower shower. Arched stained glass. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
Tenure: Leasehold Originally 999 Years
Management Company: Woods
Management Charge: 100.85 per month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor