Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Sliding doors open to the entrance vestibule which in turn access the:
On your left is a useful storage cupboard whilst further into the hallway there is access to the airing cupboard with Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler. At the far end of the hallway there is a door immediately opening into the gardens and above there is access into the loft space with loft ladder.
18' 6'' x 14' 6'' (5.63m x 4.42m)
A generous open room with large windows on two sides providing dual aspect glimpses of the Mendip Hills. A focal point of the room is the fire surround with display plinths and incorporating an electric fire. This room is semi open plan to the:
10' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.05m x 3.05m)
With a good aspect of the front gardens, distant views of the Mendips and door which open through to the:
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
Fitted with a good range of oak fronted cupboard and drawer units with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for a tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and oven. There is also an extractor hood. From the one and half bowl sink unit there is a good aspect across the drive to the side garden. Attractive tiled floor.
13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.06m x 3.65m)
A generous room with two windows providing a great aspect of the main gardens.
12' 4'' x 10' 0'' (3.76m x 3.05m)
With a good view of the gardens, distant Mendip views and a built in double wardrobe.
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
A good view of the main gardens. Built in double wardrobe.
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
With a fine aspect of the main gardens. Built in wardrobe.
With suite comprising bath with shower above, pedestal washbasin and WC, heated towel rail, frosted window providing excellent natural light. Tiling to walls.
With suite comprising tiled shower, WC and pedestal washbasin. There is a heated towel rail. Frosted window providing natural light.
The generous driveway provides particularly good parking and may suit those with motor homes, caravans, etc. We estimate there to be parking for around 5 to 6 cars. The driveway in turn leads to the garage 18'0" x 16'0" with an electronically operated door. There is a cold water tap, a window providing light and a door which opens directly into the gardens. The front gardens comprise a curvaceous lawn concealed from the road by a mature hedge and enhanced by a series of shrubs and a border that flanks the front of the property. A side access leads to the main gardens located behind the house. We estimate these gardens to be around 25 metres wide and 30 metres deep with a gently rolling lawn, a fine aluminium framed greenhouse and two paved patio areas. There is an established fruit tree and a pretty pergola with box hedges on either corner. These are generous gardens that will not disappoint those looking for a little extra space.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electricity, gas, water. The property has a septic tank not connected to the mains.
Heath and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor