Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
From Chipping Cross there is a driveway that leads to the porch entrance. Generous entrance hallway. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage.
White WC, hand basin with storage underneath. Obscure window.
16' 2'' x 14' 8'' into bay (4.92m x 4.47m into bay)
Window overlooking the front garden and out onto Chipping Cross. Brick feature fireplace. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Door opens to:
17' 9'' x 9' 5'' (5.41m x 2.87m)
Arch splitting the room. Windows overlooking the rear garden. Sliding patio doors that lead out onto the patio area. Door opens to:
17' 9'' x 10' 8'' (5.41m x 3.25m)
A range of base and eye level units with working surfaces. Bowl and half stainless steel sink. Four ring induction hob and integrated extractor. Two eye level ovens. Space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer and undercounter fridge. Window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. This generous size kitchen allows for a second eating area.
9' 2'' x 7' 9'' (2.79m x 2.36m)
Base and eye level units with working surfaces. Bowl and half sink. Boiler. Radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Window overlooking the rear garden.
10'0" max 8'4" min x 7'4" min
Window overlooking the side. An ideal room for an office.
A generous landing providing access to the loft space. Airing cupboard.
10' 2'' x 9' 6'' (3.10m x 2.89m)
Measurements exclude built in wardrobes. A dual aspect room with windows overlooking the front and side.
A white suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC, bath with thermostatic shower over. Partially tiled walls. Obscure window. Radiator. Extractor.
12' 1'' x 9' 5'' (3.68m x 2.87m)
A good second double bedroom. Window overlooking the rear garden. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
11' 7'' x 7' 8'' (3.53m x 2.34m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes.
9' 4'' x 8' 10'' (2.84m x 2.69m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes.
7' 8'' x 7' 1'' (2.34m x 2.16m)
A white suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC, bath with electric shower over. Partially tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window. Radiator.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to the border. Off street parking for several cars. Access to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to the border. Raised flower bed. A stunning wildlife pond. There is side access. Two sheds and rear access to the garage 9'0" x 22'5" with power and lighting and overhead storage.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
There is a pond in the garden, please go careful especially with children.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor