Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
With radiator, laminate flooring, handy cloaks cupboard and door to;
10' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.05m x 2.99m)
Radiator, attractive wooden flooring, linen cupboard, doors to dining room and utility room, an inner hallway with stairs to the first floor and door to;
With low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator and window to side.
23' 0'' x 10' 5'' (7.01m x 3.17m)
measurements into bay window.
A wonderful reception room having three Upvc double glazed windows, one being a bay window to the front, one overlooking the rear gardens and another to the side.
Feature brick fireplace and three radiators,
16' 4'' x 14' 4'' (4.97m x 4.37m)
Door from the entrance hallway leading into an attractive dining room, Upvc double glazed bay window overlooking the rear gardens, four radiators, french doors opening into garden, wooden floor, door to;
16' 9'' x 9' 11'' (5.10m x 3.02m)
Fitted with a range of white wall, base and drawer units with attractive wooden worktops incorporating 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, glass splashback.
Space for range cooker, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher, wooden breakfast bar with three pendant lights over, radiator, ceiling light, three solar powered velux windows to family area, wooden flooring throughout, patio doors and french doors opening into rear gardens, spotlights to ceiling.
10' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.10m x 3.10m)
doors from the kitchen and entrance hallway into utility room fitted with a wooden worktop incorporating stainless steel sink unit, drawers below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, built in alcove shelving, radiator, larden units, space for american fridge freezer, stable door and window to the front.
First Floor Landing
14' 9'' x 7' 8'' (4.49m x 2.34m)
Large window overlooking the front, radiator, spiral staircase to second floor loft conversion, door to;
13' 5'' x 10' 3'' (4.09m x 3.12m) measurement excludes dressing room
Upvc double glazed window to the front, wooden flooring, radiator, dressing area with window overlooking the rear garden.
With tiled floor and being fully tiled to the walls, low level W.C, enclosed glass shower with glass screen, glass wash hand basin, heated towel rail with spotlights to the ceiling.
9' 11'' x 8' 3'' (3.02m x 2.51m)
With upvc double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator.
10' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.10m x 3.02m)
With Upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden flooring, wash hand basin set within vanity unit.
10' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.32m x 2.99m)
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, fitted wardrobe.
9' 10'' x 9' 0'' (2.99m x 2.74m)
With wooden floor, Upvc double glazed window to the front, fitted cupboard, radiator.
A beautifully presented bathroom being fully tiled with Upvc double glazed window fitted with obscure glass to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, freestanding bath, glass shower enclosure, heated towel rail.
29' 0'' x 11' 9'' (8.83m x 3.58m)
From the first floor landing, a spiral staircase leads to a cleverly converted sixth bedroom, office or playroom, five velux windows, wooden flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, radiator.
The gardens to the property are beautifully presented, being level and having a large area of open lawn surrounded by mature shrubs and specimen trees to the border, some lovely areas of patio and a pegoda providing shade, two sheds to the end of the garden, two outside sockets and garden tap, gated access to the side and door to the rear of the garage.
22' 7'' x 17' 0'' (6.88m x 5.18m)
With overhead storage, up and over garage door, power and light.
Driveway providing parking for six cars, area of lawn with mature hedging providing privacy, access to boiler room and access to rear gardens.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful on the decking as it may be slippery when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor