Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
PVC front door opens into:
Stairs rising to first floor. Electric heater. Door into the:
Double Length Garage
Which has been split into two sections with a partition wall. Wooden double doors to the front of the garage. PVC door to the rear of the garage.
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
A range of base and eye level units with working surfaces. Space for a cooker, washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Single bowl stainless steel sink. PVC window overlooking the rear garden. Tile splashback. Glass serving hatch leading into the sitting room.
18' 1'' x 12' 0'' max (5.51m x 3.65m max)
A generous room with a double glazed window overlooking the front. Stairs rising to the second floor.
12'0" max 9'0" min x 12'0" max 7'1" min
A good sized double bedroom. PVC window overlooking the front. Built in storage cupboard over the stairs.
10' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.05m x 3.05m)
Measurements exclude the built in wardrobes. PVC Window overlooking the rear. Two built in wardrobes, the one to the right hand side houses the hot water tank.
A suite comprising pedestal washhand basin, WC, bath, towel rail radiator. Partially tiled walls. Skylight.
A patio area which will be an ideal space to enjoy a glass of wine on a summers evening. There is a drop down to a pathway which runs along the back of all the houses providing rear access.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electric, water and sewerage.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
There is a drop in the bottom of the garden.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor