More About This House
This amazing home offers five double bedrooms and four stunning bathrooms. The kitchen is state of the art whilst the accommodation offers flexibility and quality throughout. There is plenty of parking to the front and gardens that extend to around 60 metres in length with rolling lawns and a grand patio together large enough to even host the family wedding.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
A polished tiled floor extends through into the open plan kitchen/breakfast room whilst the reception hall extends to your right and beyond this to a contemporary glass and oak staircase.
28'0" x 10'9" max 9'7" min
An "Omeja" kitchen contrasting with black granite working surfaces, an island unit with stainless steel sink and breakfast bar, whilst the surrounding kitchen incorporates a five ring induction hob with Gutmann glass and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated NEFF microwave grill oven and warming tray. Underfloor heating extends through to the dining room and conservatory. Patio doors open directly out onto the most amazing patio and gardens.
14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)
A pleasant aspect of the patio and gardens. Contemporary lighting and a polished tiled floor incorporating underfloor heating which extends through into the adjoining:
15' 10'' x 10' 5'' (4.82m x 3.17m)
From this room french doors open directly out onto the patio and gardens. Currently used as a gym and TV room.
17' 3'' x 12' 2'' (5.25m x 3.71m)
A sumptuous wet room style suite comprising of a walk in shower, washbasin with vanity drawers below and wall hung WC. Door to concealed Megaflow cylinder.
Dove grey cupboard and drawers with solid oak working surfaces which also surround an enamel sink unit. Space for a wine cooler, american style fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Shutters to windows. Door opens directly out onto the drive.
17'0" x 25'6" max 20'5" min
A generous room with two almost floor to ceiling windows on one side and large patio doors to the other providing a great dual aspect view of the garden. Living flame log effect gas fire.
9' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.74m x 1.83m)
Beautifully appointed suite comprising bath with shower attachment, WC and his and hers washbasins with drawers below. Fabulous tiling.
15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m)
With plantation shutters fitted and with immediate access to the stunning:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower, rectangular washbasin with drawer below and WC.
15' 5'' x 12' 9'' (4.70m x 3.88m)
A double room with shutters.
11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.60m x 2.69m)
Shutters fitted to window.
14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)
A great room for the kids or a private area to get away from the hub of the house. Views of the gardens.
Guest Suite/Number 4
13' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.96m x 3.96m)
Door opening out onto the balcony with its glass and stainless steel balustrade and enjoying a bird's eye view of the gardens. Walk in wardrobe. Immediate access to the:
Sumptuous En-Suite Bathroom
A slipper bath on claw and ball feet, WC, pedestal washbasin and tiled shower.
12' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.65m x 3.50m)
Pass along a narrow passage which widens to a work station. From here there is access into the roof space.
Double gates open to reveal a large driveway. A side gateway to the right of the property extends to the rear gardens. These gardens extend to around 60 metres in depth with a quite amazing patio which extends out from the back of the property ideal for entertaining on a grand scale. Rolling lawns are flanked beautifully planted borders. Workshop at the end of the garden.
Closer to the house is a square cedar wood summerhouse. These are gardens that will particularly interest those looking for that extra space and privacy.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating and combination of underfloor heating to the kitchen, dining and conservatory floors.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful on decking.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor