Stairs to first floor. Door opens to:
14'4" max 11'5" min x 11'8"`
Window to front. Fireplace. TV aerial point. Small storage cupboard. Opening to:
10' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.05m x 2.77m)
Serving hatch to kitchen, window overlooking the rear gardens.
9' 11'' x 8' 3'' (3.02m x 2.51m)
Measurements include a storage cupboard. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Gas and electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Serving hatch to kitchen. Window overlooking the rear garden. Opening to:
Small Inner Hall
White suite of WC, washhand basin, fully tiled walls, obscure window, spotlights, extractor fan.
Landing. Window to side. Access to loft space.
11' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.58m x 3.40m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Window overlooking the rear garden.
10' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.12m x 2.74m)
Window looking out onto Graitney Close.
8' 3'' x 7' 2'' (2.51m x 2.18m)
Measurements include an overstairs cupboard. Window to front.
Suite of WC, washhand basin, panelled bath with electric shower. Partially tiled walls, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
From Graitney Close an automatic gate opens to the front. The front garden has been laid to stone shingle with a pathway leading to the front door. The driveway extends to the side of the property where double doors open to the lean-to providing further storage. Door opens to:
A particular delight. Immediately outside of the house there is a small patio, a level lawn and at the rear of the garden there is a larger patio with a summer house. The gardens are well stocked with an array of shrubs and perennials and small trees. Door opens to:
Power and light ideal for further refrigeration and tumble dryers etc.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor