Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Private front door opens to hall which connects beautifully with the accommodation. Impressive skylight. Spotlights.
19' 3'' x 11' 9'' (5.86m x 3.58m)
An impressive room which connects beautifully via over sized sliding patio doors with the private garden. Double doors open to:
12' 8'' x 10' 3'' (3.86m x 3.12m)
Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven with five ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Spotlights. Tiled effect floor. Door to:
Plumbing for washing machine, worktop and further storage. Extractor fan.
13' 5'' into bay x 11' 11'' (4.09m into bay x 3.63m)
Impressive bay window looks out over the car parking area of Tudor Lodge.
15' 2'' x 8' 1'' (4.62m x 2.46m)
Three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, shaving point.
11' 9'' x 9' 5'' (3.58m x 2.87m)
Recess area ideal for a freestanding wardrobes. Window overlooking the rear gardens.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with mains shower and glass shower screen folding door. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, shaving point.
From Argyle Road a driveway opens to the front of Tudor Lodge where there are two allocated parking spaces for Apartment 1. A pathway rises to the private front door of Apartment 1.
This is a major asset of this amazing ground floor apartment. It is laid to a lawn with a decking area and to the rear of the garden a small patio. It is bound by panelled fencing and established shrubs and small trees at the rear of the garden. These gardens also have the advantage of being predominantly south facing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful on decking when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor