Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens into entrance vestibule with door opening to:
The Grand Reception Hall
Magnificent space with staircase to first floor. Ornate ceiling coving, two ceiling roses, picture rail.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, floating sink with storage below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Contemporary chrome radiator. Obscure window, spotlights.
GROUND FLOOR FURTHER ACCOMMODATION
A door from the main hallway opens to a small porch with door to rear garden. Door opens to:
Beautifully fitted with a walk in shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder radiator, window to rear.
Steps descend to the basement.
Basement Room 1
18' 4'' x 14' 4'' (5.58m x 4.37m)
Basement Room 2
Storage to the right hand side and at the rear a door opens and gives access to the hot water cylinder.
Basement Room 3
Storage to the right hand side and at the rear a door opens to the boiler room which houses 2 Vaillant boilers.
Basement Room 4
Currently being used for further refrigeration. Storage.
35' 6'' into bay x 14' 10'' (10.81m into bay x 4.52m)
An incredible room with a stunning fireplace, bay window to front, picture rail, ornate ceiling coving, two ceiling roses, two windows to side and door opening to:
A secluded space which will enjoy a good amount of the summer sun.
20' 6'' into bay x 14' 10'' (6.24m into bay x 4.52m)
The telly room with window to front, picture rail, ornate ceiling coving, ceiling rose.
19' 9'' x 10' 7'' (6.02m x 3.22m)
Two windows to side and opening to:
19' 9'' x 10' 7'' (6.02m x 3.22m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for electric oven with concealed extractor hood. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Window providing a lovely outlook over the rear gardens. Two further windows. Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
Half landing. Window overlooking the rear gardens.
A place for shoes and coats etc.
Landing. With stairs to second floor.
16' 10'' x 15' 0'' (5.13m x 4.57m)
Measurements include built in bedroom furniture. Picture rail. Two windows looking out onto Princes Road. Double doors open to:
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. King size shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor. Ladder radiator, spotlights, obscure window.
17' 7'' x 14' 10'' (5.36m x 4.52m)
Measurements include built in bedroom furniture, shower cubicle with mains shower. Two windows looking out onto Princes Road. Picture rail.
14' 10'' x 14' 7'' (4.52m x 4.44m)
Measurements include built in bedroom furniture. Two windows to side.
14' 11'' x 13' 1'' (4.54m x 3.98m)
Measurements include built in bedroom furniture. Two windows providing a pleasant outlook over the rear gardens and the neighbouring Clevedon Tennis Club and also towards the Welsh hills in the far distance.
10' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.32m x 2.39m)
A magnificent bathroom with three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit, freestanding central bath. Fully tiled walls and floor. Ladder radiator. Spotlights. Window to front.
19' 0'' x 15' 1'' (5.79m x 4.59m)
This room has two windows predominantly facing south west with channel glimpses towards the Welsh coastline.
16' 8'' x 15' 0'' (5.08m x 4.57m)
16' 9'' x 14' 7'' (5.10m x 4.44m)
Two windows looking out onto Princes Road and providing a southerly outlook towards the Mendips in the far distance.
14' 9'' x 13' 4'' (4.49m x 4.06m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens with views of the Bristol Channel and Welsh coastline in the far distance and to the right hand side back up to the houses on Dial Hill.
10' 9'' x 7' 11'' (3.27m x 2.41m)
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storge below. Shower bath with an impressive mains shower with many jets. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, window, spotlights. Access to loft space.
From Princes Road wrought iron gates open to the front of Number 25 which has been cleverly block paved with an array of established shrubs and perennials to borders. There is also a detached double garage to the left hand side of the property. Access to the rear of the property can be gained via the right hand side with a lockable gate providing further car parking which passes past the house and leads to the:
Without a doubt one of the major selling points to 25 Princes Road is its level rear garden which enjoys a good amount of the sun. There is a spacious lawn and at the rear of the garden a raised patio and a summer house. Four steps rise to a patio immediately outside of the house which is a great space to bbq etc. This connects beautifully to the main house. The borders are well stocked with established shrubs, small trees and perennials.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor