Communal Entrance Hall
Pathway from the front of the property leads to a communal entrance door with vestibule giving access to Apartment 3.
Door into the entrance hallway, with wood effect flooring, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator.
Being fully tiled to walls and floor with walk in shower, glass shower screen, spotlights to ceiling, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window fitted with obscure glass to side.
11' 10'' x 8' 7'' (3.60m x 2.61m)
With two double glazed sash windows, door to linen cupboard, ceiling light and radiator.
12' 1'' x 9' 2'' (3.68m x 2.79m)
Double glazed sash window to rear garden, ceiling light, radiator, fitted double mirror fronted wardrobe.
14' 4'' x 15' 3'' (4.37m x 4.64m)
Beautifully fitted with cream shaker base, wall and drawer units, wooden worktops incorporating four ring gas hob with extractor above and 1.5 bowl ceramic sink unit, tiled splashbacks.
Integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. Two double glazed sash windows to side, spotlights to ceiling, wood effect flooring, radiator and double glass doors into;
14' 3'' x 14' 2'' (4.34m x 4.31m)
With two sets of french doors and matching side screens both opening onto different areas of decking with access to gardens. Wall mounted contemporary electric fire, wall lights, radiator.
Pathway leading from the front of Davinci House to communal courtyard with private side gate to our apartment giving access to an area of loose chippings and decking, with mature planting and bordered with stone walling, side pathway wraps around to another area of garden with generous areas of decking and again loose chippings - the perfect spot for garden tubs and outside seating, the most wonderful space to sit and watch the tennis being played in Herbert Gardens.
Management Charge: £65 per calendar month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful on decking as may be slippery when wet
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor