Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch. Door opens to:
12' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.81m x 3.40m)
Window to front, wood effect flooring, telephone point, TV aerial point. Double doors open to:
Sitting Room/Bedroom 4
15' 8'' x 6' 11'' (4.77m x 2.11m)
Window to front, wood effect flooring.
19' 0'' x 10' 1'' (5.79m x 3.07m)
Measurements include stairs to first floor. Wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric and gas cooker points with fitted extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge and separate freezer. Access to the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Window to rear garden. Wood effect flooring flows through into the dining area. French doors open to:
9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.89m x 2.69m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with french doors to the rear garden. Wood effect flooring.
Landing. Access to loft space.
12' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.78m x 2.92m)
Window looking out onto Streamside.
13' 2'' x 8' 2'' (4.01m x 2.49m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens and providing a pleasant outlook over neighbouring fields with the Clevedon Court Estate woods in the distance.
10' 6'' x 6' 10'' (3.20m x 2.08m)
Window providing the same pleasant out look as bedroom 2.
9' 7'' x 6' 2'' (2.92m x 1.88m)
A generous bathroom with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Corner bath with mains shower and glass folding shower screen door. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure window to front, chrome ladder radiator.
From Streamside a driveway to the front provides parking for one car. The front gardens are laid to lawn.
Accessed via the conservatory and have been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance consisting of patio and stone shingle. Bound by panelled fencing. At the rear of the garden there is lockable gate giving rear access. Outside water tap.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor