Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with floorboards, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, obscure window.
22'6" x 12'2" max 10'5" min
A lovely front to back room with a bay style window looking out onto the front gardens and Alexandra Road. Beautiful woodburner, floorboards, window overlooking the rear gardens.
9' 0'' x 8' 8'' (2.74m x 2.64m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with butchers block work surfaces, stainless steel sink, double electric oven, four ring gas hob with concealed extractor hood. Space for separate under counter fridge and freezer. Serving through to the dining area. Access to the Ideal Mexico gas fired boiler. Door opens to the:
11' 7'' x 8' 8'' (3.53m x 2.64m)
A great addition to the property with door opening to the front and door with windows either side to the rear garden.
Landing. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
11' 2'' x 11' 2'' (3.40m x 3.40m)
Window providing an outlook over the front gardens and to the right hand side channel glimpses.
11' 11'' x 11' 8'' (3.63m x 3.55m)
Second double bedroom. Window provides a pleasant outlook over the cleverly landscaped rear garden.
9' 0'' x 8' 7'' (2.74m x 2.61m)
Measurements exclude a built in cupboard. Window to rear.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with electric Triton shower. Partially tiled walls. Obscure window.
From Alexandra Road steps rise and lead to the front door of number 36. The front gardens are a particular delight laid to lawn with establishing shrubs to borders.
The garden is accessed via the utility/office and has been cleverly landscaped with two level areas, one laid to artificial lawn with steps rising to the side and leading to the second level which is laid to stone shingle. The gardens have been beautifully enclosed by close board panelled fencing. At the rear of the garden there is a gate which opens to:
There is a stone shingle area which is exclusive to Number 36 which will provide off road parking and within the garage block the fifth garage from the left hand side is owned by Number 36.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor