Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor. Wood effect floor. Double doors open to:
13' 3'' x 12' 5'' (4.04m x 3.78m)
Window to front, Wood effect floor, understairs cupboard. Archway opens to:
Wood effect flooring, sliding patio door opening to the rear garden. From the dining room there is an opening to:
11' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.35m x 2.28m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Electric oven with four ring gas hob with contemporary extractor hood. Space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks. Window to side. Door opening to the rear gardens.
Sitting Room/Bedroom 4
17' 4'' x 8' 3'' (5.28m x 2.51m)
A great addition to the property offering very flexible accommodation. Dual aspect room with window to front and window to rear.
Landing. Access to loft space. Window to side.
15' 3'' x 8' 11'' (4.64m x 2.72m)
Measurements include mirror fronted wardrobes. Window to front.
9' 2'' x 9' 0'' (2.79m x 2.74m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens. Built in cupboard.
9' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.94m x 1.98m)
Measurements include an overstairs storage cupboard. Window to front.
White suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, bath with mains shower and glass shower screen door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
From Tuckmill a driveway provides off road parking. The front gardens have been cleverly landscaped with beautiful borders, slate shingle and established shrubs.
Accessed via the dining room and the kitchen. These gardens consist of a patio, lawn and a raised deck. At the rear of the garden there is a garden shed. Established shrubs and small trees to borders including an Acer. Bound by predominantly panelled fencing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful on decking when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor