Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opening into
23' 11'' x 8' 5'' (7.28m x 2.56m)
A welcoming entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, spotlights to ceiling, two radiators and door to
9' 11'' x 6' 1'' (3.02m x 1.85m)
Such a useful room which is fitted with a large L shaped desk area, built in shelving and cabinet space, window to the front and radiator.
28' 8'' x 12' 7'' (8.73m x 3.83m)
This generous room with spotslights to the ceiling, radiator, feature stone fireplace with inset electric fire, door to kitchen and french doors into;
21' 0'' x 9' 7'' (6.40m x 2.92m)
Being a wonderful addition to the property proving direct access into the wonderful gardens, tiled floor, radiator, french doors into the kitchen, fitted with Thomas Sanderson blinds to the roof.
L-Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
22'6" x 14'6" narrowing to 8'2"
A well proportioned 'heart of the home' kitchen fitted with a range of wood fronted wall, base, drawer and pantry units, granite effect worksurfaces with inset double bowl sink unit, under counter lighting and tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring, radiator, spotlights to ceiling, space and range cooker and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, window overlooking rear gardens and skylight, door to;
8' 3'' x 7' 7'' (2.51m x 2.31m)
Such a handy room located next to the kitchen and again fitted with a range of wood fronted wall units with granite effect worktops and inset sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, combination boiler, tiled floor, door to;
15' 9'' x 8' 9'' (4.80m x 2.66m)
Fitted with an up and over door, range of fitted wall and base units with granite effect worktops to the rear of the garage.
13' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.04m x 3.91m)
Being to the front of the property and could easily form, in conjunction with Bedroom 5 and the shower room, a self contained annexe.
With spotlights and radiator.
10' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.10m x 3.07m)
Extensively fitted with a range of built in cupboards and overhead storage, separate dresser effect storage with shelving, window to the side, radiator and spotlights.
Beautifully fully tiled with corner glass shower enclosure, W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spotlights to ceiling and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
12' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.78m x 3.15m)
(there is restricted head height) A fabulous master bedroom again extensively fitted with a range of wardrobe, drawer and storage space, window to the front, radiator, door to;
Well fitted with a corner bath, corner shower unit, wash hand basin within fitted vanity unit, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, laminate flooring, part tiling to the walls, window to the front.
12' 7'' x 11' 1'' (3.83m x 3.38m)
With restricted head height, window overlooking the rear garden, fitted with range of wardrobe and drawer storage space, spotlights, radiator, access into very handy eaves storage space on two sides.
12' 7'' x 11' 1'' (3.83m x 3.38m)
Again with restricted head height and fitted with wardrobe and drawer storage, radiator and spotlights, window overlooking rear garden.
Fitted with a new modern white suite of W.C, wash hand basin set within storage vanity unit, panelled bath with shower over, being fully tiled with spotlights to ceiling, heated towel rail.
This attractive five bedroomed family home is situated in the ever popular Upper Clevedon, with brick paved driveway providing parking for four or five vehicles and access around both sides of the property to the fantastic south east facing rear gardens. French doors from the conservatory lead onto substantial decking (storage under), a wonderful area with ample space for outside garden seating and dining furniture. Steps lead to a gorgeous area of lawn and beyond to another decked area with a cute summerhouse with power and light and sunken hot tub, steps beyond drop to another charming area of lawn with a beautiful outlook over the Swiss Valley, a shed offering storage for all your garden tools etc. There are 7 fruit trees to include Pear, Plum and Apple and also lights in the garden.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please take care on the decking it may be slippery when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor